New Service: PUBLIC TENDER REPORTS
31. October 2018Tender Service Group collects and sorts public procurement data in Europe for more than 17 years. During this time, we created Europe’s largest and most detailed public tender database from which we send notifications to our customers on a daily basis.
We are happy to announce that as a result of the development of recent years, we now do not only provide tender notifications, but customized reports as part of the Tender Report Service - TRS. Unlike tender alerts, such reports contain enriched data with the aim of putting our clients one step ahead their competitors.
Expand your knowledge about your market, make smarter decisions, and increase your success in bidding!
Tender Report Service enables you to get detailed reports about your industry in order to gain a more comprehensive picture of public tenders, better prepare your offers and better understand your competition:
- Know about your competitors' pricing.
- Understand the market: size, main actors, market share, etc.
- Identify most promising sales leads.
- Get daily details about new bid opportunities.
- Save time with reports customized to your needs.
All information on public tenders is stored daily in our database. Our team analyzes and manages this information using algorithms and manual work. On this basis we collect, filter and organize data to produce customized Reports according to your company's needs.
All Reports are delivered in XLS or PDF format and are fully customizable. You can add filters to all fields and take advantage of all the features.
If you ever wondered what is your position in the market, who are the most important players, which tender offers the highest chance to win, what pricing strategies your competitors apply, or what tenders will be published in the upcoming months then the Reports Service is for you.
Follow the link if you would like us to send you a free personalized Tender Report.
Disclaimer: tender-service.com can not be held responsible for the content of any linked sites.